Sunday, June 1, 2003

First Drive to Kujukuri!

I started off from my house and by the time I got to chiba I was getting tired. So I pulled over when I saw this uber cool Veilside FD!


The guys was more tired than me. must have been racing all night.
This car defines JDM! Streetable mods and stealthy at the same time. It really got me thinking about modding my car.


This was a long day that involved about 8-10 hours of driving on local roads as i had no experience with the expressway.

I eventually got to Ku Jyu kuri beach (90kilometers long). and took some pics.



Ku jyu kuri has a nice toll road. I tested the limiter on this run. Just after a saw a police car with a skyline pulled over... lucky ...

Then on the way home I took some pics of the expressways and Shinjuku.


Urayasu.
Coming through Ginza
on the way to Shinjuku
Shinjuku Yaskuni Dori.

A good day in a great car... very happy.
Russ

No comments: